We believe delivery should be quick, easy and hassle-free. So we carefully select our courier services, and expect your order to be efficiently delivered to you in first-class condition.
And if you changed your mind, it's easy to return items too!
UK Mainland — delivery charges
A selection of the products listed on our site as 'In Stock' are in stock with our suppliers and therefore will be delivered within 7-10 days (unless otherwise stated on the Product Detail Page). Should there be a delay in dispatching these item/s to you for any reason, we will contact you with an updated delivery estimate.
Orders up to £30: You pay just £3.95 shipping.
Orders over £30: Shipping is FREE.
Live parcel tracking is available on small-medium sized orders. Palletised items are booked in with you for delivery as standard.
Large barbecues, garden furniture and other oversized items require specialised delivery services
- When utilising our 2-man Delivery Service, you'll be contacted within 48 hours of placing your order by telephone, SMS or email to arrange a suitable 4-hour delivery slot on a day of your choice - they'll deliver to your garden, garage or room of choice. This can add an extra day to your delivery date, but most customers prefer this service.
Delivery of most furniture and medium-large BBQs
Delivery is made on a wooden pallet, to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition. Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00am-6.00pm. The dispatch team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery. Delivery is 'kerbside only' and usually takes place 3 days after delivery your order. The driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways.
Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. They will normally place the pallet where required but within reason of the physical constraints of the pallet size.
If you are not at home at the pre-arranged time, a re-delivery charge - usually £25 - may be requested.
Please ensure you are fully aware of the delivery process before you place your order.
UK Highlands & Islands and the Channel Isles — delivery charges
Delivery surcharges are automatically generated by our website, dependent upon the UK postcode you ship to.
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Northern Ireland||Channel Islands, Isles of Man, Scilly, Wight||BFPO|
|Orders up to £50||£12.99||£12.99||£12.99||£9.99|
|£50 to £100||£14.99||£14.99||£14.99||£14.99|
|£100 to £300||£19.99||£29.99||£24.99||Not available online|
|£300 to £500||£19.99||£69.99||£59.99||Not available online|
|£500+||£29.99||£69.99||£99.99||Not available online|
Dispatched: Next Working Day. Live parcel tracking available on all orders.
European & Worldwide destinations — delivery charges
Shipping charges for EU ZONES 1, 2 & 3 are for parcels up to 15kg
Shipping charges for USA, CANADA, ROW ZONES 1 & 2 are for parcels up to 5kg
For Large Parcels and Pallet deliveries (over the weight limits listed above) please call us for a quote on 0118 3800 381.
|EU ZONE 1||£ 15.00||Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands|
|EU ZONE 2||£ 35.00||Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City|
|EU ZONE 3||£ 75.00||Andorra, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey|
|USA & CANADA||£ 35.00||North America and Canada|
|ROW ZONE 1||£ 50.00||Albania, Armenia, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzovinia, Brunei Darussalam, China, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Laos, Maceo, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Zealand, Phillipines, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, Vietnam|
|ROW ZONE 2||£ 75.00||Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Egypt, India, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UAE, Yemen|
So, your order's on the way...
- We'll send you an email to confirm when we ship your items. There'll be a link in the email to enable you to track your order.
- Most medium and large-sized orders require a signature upon delivery. If you know you won't be at home, why not consider arranging delivery to your work or a friends address?
- Check the packaging for damage and make a note of this when signing. Please only sign as received in good condition if that is actually the case. If the goods have obviously been damaged in transit, please refuse delivery and call us
- If you're out when the courier arrives, they will leave a calling card. Please contact the courier directly to arrange a convenient time for re-delivery. If they're still not able to deliver on the third attempt, they may request you collect the order from their depot. Subsequent delivery attempts ma require additional payment by the customer.
Busy ordering periods (April to July, and December)
We make every effort to deliver your purchase within the specified times. During busy periods, stock levels deplete rapidly and the delivery services are pushed to capacity. To avoid disappointment, please order you goods as early as possible.
Temporarily out of stock
If any problems are encountered, we'll notify you as soon as possible. If you're not happy with the options we suggest, we'll offer you a full refund. No quibble.