The Alexander Rose Roble Lounge End Module with cushions is just the start of something big, or small, the choice is yours!
The perfect mix of traditional style and modern design, this modular range lets you choose what you want and where.
The charcoal black seat and back cushions are stylish and comfortable and this Lounge end module is perfect for a traditional garden setting or as a more modern statement piece.
Alexander Rose's Roble collection is sourced from 100% FSC-Certified, environmentally sourced timber for a durable, sophisticated finish. Manufactured in the Alexander Rose factory, the Roble furniture collection is sourced solely from managed forests and is a much stronger and more sustainable alternative to other woods.
Light yellow in colour, with a life span of up to 25 years. Roble has a smooth lustre and texture with a closely interlocked grain and similar qualities to Teak.
- Height 900mm
- Width 680mm
- Depth 850mm
- Weight 10.5kg
We believe delivery should be quick, easy and hassle-free. So we carefully select our courier services, and expect your order to be efficiently delivered to you in first-class condition.
You only pay one delivery charge based on the items in your cart. Delivery of your order is calculated in the cart. And if you change your mind, it's easy to return items too!
Important Delivery Information
- If an item is marked as 'Next-Day Delivery', order before 8am to receive your item the next working day.
- If an item does not state 'Next-Day Delivery', please allow 3-4 working days after you place your order. Most small-medium items are despatched for delivery within 48 hours.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- Orders over £30 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £3.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Wellies and other small items are sent with a parcel courier - most can be fully tracked
- Small/Medium Garden Furniture items and sets and Barbecues are sent with a large freight carrier - most can be fully tracked
- Delivery of most furniture and medium-large BBQs is made on a wooden pallet, to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition. Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00am-6.00pm. The dispatch team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery. Delivery is 'kerbside only' and usually takes place 3 days after receiving your order.
- The driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. They will normally place the pallet where required but within reason of the physical constraints of the pallet size. Please ensure you are fully aware of the delivery process before you place your order.
- If you live near to our stores, we may deliver your items on our own van. In this case, we can also offer assembly services (price on application, but please contact the store directly to place your order)
Please call us on 0118 3800 381 if you have any questions or requirements.
If you change your mind, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition.
Please return any unwanted items within 30 days of receiving your order. You are required to pay any return shipping costs (unless you receive a faulty item). You can opt to make courier arrangements for return yourself, although we do recommend following our instructions.
For further information on refunds or cancellations please read here
We want to make returning unwanted items to us as easy as possible. You will receive a returns form with your order. Please complete the form and return it along with your items to the address listed. A copy of the form can also be downloaded on our Returns page.
Please remember the product remains yours until successfully received by our Distribution Centre.
We'd love to know what you think of this product. Leave a review so other customers can see your feedback.