The new Grillstream Gourmet range of barbecues are the best Grillstream bbqs to date! With independent, backlit LED control knobs, you can see which burners are on at night with a glance. They also come with integrated "steak shelf" side burners - an infrared, ceramic sear burner that's perfect for directly cooking meat on, or why not try vegetables directly on the stainless steel grill included, that boasts it's own removable drip tray. Also ideal for sauces and accompaniments to complete that alfresco, outdoor cooking experience.
The Grillstream Gourmet 6 Burner Roaster Gas Barbecue in Stainless Steel is a stylish, sophisticated and effective barbecue. Compact and efficient, this bbq is made with the unique technology of Grillstream, a dual grill system that catches excess fat from meats and fish. This prevents flare-ups and mess, making bbq life safer and easier.
Add to this an integral side burner, bottle opener (most important!), storage cabinet, stainless steel warming rack and double skinned roasting hood with built in thermometer, this gas barbecue is ideal for the small family or tight spaces.
FREE Hose and Regulator Included.
- Height - 118cm
- Width - 157cm
- Depth - 70cm
- Griddle/Gastro Cooking Area - 23cm x 45cm
- Grill Cooking Area - 50.5cm x 45cm
- Steak Shelf Cooking Area - 24cm x 30cm
- Total Cooking Area - 4770cm sq
- 6 Burner Gas BBQ
- Unique Patented Grillstream Technology - Tastier, Healthier, Cleaner Barbecuing
- Total Heat Output: 24.5kW - 3.5kW Each Main Burner, 3.5kW Ceramic Side Burner
- Chunky, Contemporary-Shaped Shelves
- Removable Fat Cup for Easy Cleaning
- Twist-On LED controls - see which burners are on at night at a glance
- Integral Ceramic Steak Shelf Infrared Side Burner - No More Cooking Sauces/Stir Frys/Extras Indoors
- Bottle opener
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack - Keep Food Warm Whilst Adding the Finishing Touches
- Gastro system with interchangable griddle plate and pizza stone
- Cabinet Trolley for Convenient Storage
- All Weather, Lockable Caster Wheels - Easy Manoueuvrability and Stablilty
- Independent Jet Flame Ignition - Every Burner will Light Independently, Every Time
- Double Skinned, Stainless Steel Roasting Hood with Built-In Thermometer
- FREE Hose and 27mm Clip on Regulator
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
We believe delivery should be quick, easy and hassle-free. So we carefully select our courier services, and expect your order to be efficiently delivered to you in first-class condition.
You only pay one delivery charge based on the items in your cart. Delivery of your order is calculated in the cart. And if you change your mind, it's easy to return items too!
Important Delivery Information
- If an item is marked as 'Next-Day Delivery', order before 8am to receive your item the next working day.
- If an item does not state 'Next-Day Delivery', please allow 5-7 days after you place your order. Most small-medium items are despatched for delivery within 48 hours.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- Orders over £30 are FREE delivery
- Orders under £30 are £3.95 delivery
Our Delivery Services
- Wellies and other small items are sent with a parcel courier - most can be fully tracked
- Small/Medium Garden Furniture items and sets and Barbecues are sent with a large freight carrier - most can be fully tracked
- Delivery of most furniture and medium-large BBQs is made on a wooden pallet, to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition. Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00am-6.00pm. The dispatch team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery. Delivery is 'kerbside only' and usually takes place 3 days after delivery your order.
- The driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. They will normally place the pallet where required but within reason of the physical constraints of the pallet size. Please ensure you are fully aware of the delivery process before you place your order.
- If you live near to our stores, we may deliver your items on our own van. In this case, we can also offer assembly services (price on application, but please contact the store directly to place your order)
Please call us on 0118 3800 381 if you have any questions or requirements. We aim to deliver within 5 working days but hopefully much sooner (smaller items usually 24-48 hours)
For further information, visit our Delivery page.
If you change your mind, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition.
Please return any unwanted items within 30 days of receiving your order. You are required to pay any return shipping costs (unless you receive a faulty item). You can opt to make courier arrangements for return yourself, although we do recommend following our instructions.
For further information on refunds or cancellations please read here
We want to make returning unwanted items to us as easy as possible. You will receive a returns form with your order. Please complete the form and return it along with your items to the address listed. A copy of the form can also be downloaded on our Returns page.
Please remember the product remains yours until successfully received by our Distribution Centre.
We'd love to know what you think of this product. Leave a review so other customers can see your feedback.
We have a great selection of Garden Furniture Sets in a range of styles and materials, it's easy to find the right set for your taste and space. With more knowledge about your products and with a little extra care, any set you choose is sure to last you for many years to come.
We advise that to protect against general grime and dirt that you purchase the appropriate Garden Furniture Set Cover - we have a great selection available in a range of sizes.
Ensure that your Garden Furniture Set is dry before you cover to avoid issues with mould and mildew.
Wood - A long lasting, low maintenance option for a more natural, traditional look in your garden.
- Requires annual maintenance with treatment oils or woodstain
Aluminium - For a contemporary outdoor furniture option, aluminium is a great choice. Furniture sets in this material are very low maintenance and lightweight with no risk of mould or rust.
- Can be easily bent or dented so care should be taken when moving.
- Clean in regular intervals with warm, soapy water.
Steel - Low maintenance while bringing a more traditional feel to your outside space.
- Treat annually with anti-rust solutions, paints or laquer
Stainless Steel - Your Stainless Steel Garden Furniture Set should be able to withstand the elements and has a fantastic resistance to sunlight and rain. It won't rust like some other metals and you will have long lasting pieces that require minimal maintenance.
- Keep clean at regular intervals by wiping down with warm, soapy water
- Avoid abrasive cleaners
Resin - Resin Garden Furniture is lightweight, low maintenance and long-lasting, great for those who want a garden furniture set that can be left outside all year round.
- Keep clean with hot, soapy water
- Can also withstand washing with high-pressure washer or hose
Rattan - Rattan Garden Furniture has all the benefits of durable, weatherproof material with the appearance of a traditional, natural product.
- Easy to maintain
- Store inside during colder months
- Waterproof but covers are available to keep in best condition
- Do not use any abrasive treatments as this can cause unnecessary
- Avoid direct sunlight to avoid colour fading